Has been productive their funds
Has Received Funds
Running Total Outstanding
With TKB90 -%
Has Disbursed to Beneficiary
0 on -
Participate in the development of the Islamic economy in Indonesia.
Grow funds with projected returns of up to 24% per year.
Diverse Project Options
Provide funding access to SMEs across various industrial sectors.
In Line with Sharia Values
Ensure that every funding process adheres to Sharia principles and values.
Providing project financing that covers the entire region of Indonesia
Purchase Order (PO) Based Financing
Access capital for business development and execute projects without obstacles
Profit-Sharing Collaboration System
Drive your business growth with collective funding solutions from Investors
Access Financing Up to 2 Billion Rupiah
Offering flexibility and significant financial support for your business
What is Peer-to-Peer Financing?
What is the difference between ETHIS Sharia Peer-to-Peer Financing and other digital financing platforms?
What are the benefits of joining Peer-to-Peer ETHIS?
What are the sharia contracts applied in ETHIS?
How ETHIS “bridges” the agreement between the parties involved?
ETHIS has been trusted by thousands of investors from all walks of life in Indonesia. Join us now for #PatunganCariBerkah with ETHIS.
Mr. Adjat Daradjatun
Ms. Cassandra Sari Damayanti
Owner at PT. Individwa Refa Kreasi
Mr. Ali Muda Bagus
Director at PT. Guntur 20
Mr. Chalid Bajammal
Direktur at PT. Sukses Tribayu Solusi Cerdas
PT. ETHIS FINTEK INDONESIA
Rukan Puri Mansion block B no. 7 Outer Ring West Kembangan Street, RT.2/RW.1, South Kembangan, Kembangan District, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 11610
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operational Hours: 09.00 - 18.00 WIB
1. Tech-based Islamic Financing service (P2P Financing) is a civil agreement between Funder and Beneficiary, in which all risks are charged to all parties.
2. Payment failure is charged to the Funder, except for fraud case and mismanagement. Beneficiaries are imposed if fraud and mismanagement happens as in Risk Sharing terms based on Islamic Principles. There is no national institution or authority that is responsible to financing risk or payment failure or compensating on any parties including loss, failures, fees or consequences after.
3. The platform with agreement from all respective users (funders and/or beneficiaries) accesses, gains, stores, manages and/or uses users’ personal data (Data Utilization) on or in the objects, electronic devices (including smartphones or cellular phones), hardwares or softwares, electronic documents, applications or electronic systems belong to Users or managed by Users, upon the information of aims, limitations and mechanism of Data Utilization to the Users before the approvals.
4. Funders with limited knowledge on this financing are suggested not to use this service.
5. Beneficiaries are obliged to consider return rates/margin/service fee and other fees according to the ability to repay the financing.
6. Each fraud is recorded electronically in cyberspace and easily recognized by public through social media.
7. Users should read and understand this information before deciding to be a Funder or Beneficiary.
8. Government as in this case is Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) / Financial Services Authority is not responsible for violation or disobedience of users, Funder and Beneficiary (intentionally or unintentionally) against terms and conditions or agreement or attachment between the platform and Funder and/or Beneficiary.
9. Each transaction and financing activities, funding, financing or enforcement agreement regarding financing between or involves the Platform, Funder, Field Partner and/or Beneficiary should happen through escrow account and virtual account as stated in OJK regulation No. 77/POJK.01/2016 about Tech-Based Financing Services.